16 November 2014

Christmas Adverts

I need to release this Christmas excitement! I can't hold it in anymore!

Uh-huh you get me Elsa.

Over the past to over
So let's get started

1. Argos

I just love the rap, don't you?

2.

I didn't think that John Lewis would be able to top last year's Christmas advert but I was wrong. The advert just tugs at your heart strings at the end. The first time I watched it, I nearly cried. Also really good song in the background .

Right I'm going to stop rambling about it and ask you to watch it.

3.


 I love this one because of well Olaf. Who doesn't love Olaf ?

 So that's some of my Christmas adverts 2014. If you are thinking 'Why isn't she sharing all of them?' it's because a) some of them haven't been released yet and b) if I told you them all we'd be here for hours on end.

So tell me what are your thoughts on them and which one is your favourite?

See you soon,

Lucy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments