23 November 2014

Hunger Games Review

As you may know I went to see Mockingjay on Thursday(if you didn't then you can read my post about it here )...

AND IT WAS AMAZING!!

Ok I'm gonna try and do a review without any spoilers (that may be hard)

What was your favourite part?

Well...

1. Peeta's Interviews with Caesar

I'm not going to say anything else. I would be spoiling it.

2. Scene with Katniss running after Prim
 Sisterly love. Aww....

3. The promo with Finnick

He basically summed up why the Capitol are so evil in one speech. And it was Sam Claflin.Who could ask for more?



4. J-Law Singing

Who said she couldn't sing? She is amazing. The wispy voice. The lyrics are so catchy. I have literally been singing them ever since I've seen it. I think I might have an obsession.....

Any parts you didn't like?

Nope

Memorable Quotes:

'My sister gets to keep her cat' - Katniss

 
So there is my first ever review. Hope you enjoyed it.


See you soon,

Lucy

1 comment:

  1. I NEED TO SEE MOCKINGJAY PART 1 I DIDN'T READ THIS BC SPOLIERS ;D

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments