1 November 2014

Monthly Round-Up #1

Now sadly October's coming to an end! I know, I know. It was my birthday month, I had 2 weeks off
from school. I did 8 posts (2 per week !)

We're a month nearer to Christmas. Loads of stuff will be introduce in November.

So let's wrap up October '14 in a box and move on into November.

I told you all my favourite things about October/Autumn/Winter and you told me all your favourite things.

I then set goals for the blog and we did 3/5. GO US!

For the goals that we didn't reach a) I will defo do twitter this month. I promise ok? and b) One was kinda out of my control

After was a whole post devoted to Bloglovin' (Fact: I now have 4 followers on it. Please come and join!)

Next was the lovely liebster award that Amy from The Blog Hermit nominated me for (Note: If Cait or M are reading this please do it!)

I launched my Logo Competition (Results are coming soon!)

I did a haul.

I then devoted another post to Bloglovin' but this time specially to the blog's infoy-bio bit on there (I haven't managed to do it because my computer will not let me edit the blog's profile but it'll let me do my own one. Weird, right?)

Last but not least I told you I wouldn't be posting this week and that you would get a super extra long post tomorrow.

So that's the blog's monthly roundup! Tell me what you did in October or better yet link me to it!

See you soon,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments