5 November 2014

This Month blog goals

So last month remember how I did the post about the blog goals for last month? Well this post is this month goals.

1) TWITTER - Last month I promised you it. I never got round to doing it. Well this month I will. In fact in the next week you shall see a post about it.

2) Interview - I can now say for definitely  that we are going to have an author interview on the blog. The interview will be up soon.

3) Book/ Movie Review - I've wanted to do this for a long time! I'm currently a quarter away through 'The Maze Runner' and hope to finish it before December!

That's all my goals for this month. I have also got another few tricks up my sleeve so you'll have to keep an eye out for it!

See you soon,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments